Dremel® 200-115: Two-Speed Rotary Tool
Smooth the cut edges of the MetaGrip using this tool.
Free Shipping Included
The Dremel 200-115 two-speed control allows you to set your speed at 15,000 or 35,000 RPM with a flip of a switch
- Click-and-set on/off switch allows precise speed selection.
- Cool-running ball bearing construction allows smooth and quiet operation.
- Comes with multiple accessories listed below which can be used for projects other than MetaGrip adjustments.
- Limited 2 Year warranty from the Dremel.
- Cord is 6 feet long.
- Voltage is 120V.
- Amperage is 0.9.
NOTE: use the #84922 Dremel Grinding Bit, included, for smoothing the cut edge of the MetaGrip. To purchase somewhat larger #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits that are a bit easier to use, see our separate listing or purchase the MetaGrip Modification Kit which includes two (2) #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits.
TIP: Using the low speed of 15,000 RPMs smooths cut edges of the MetaGrip carefully, while experienced users may prefer the 35,000 RPM setting
Accessories included with the Dremel 200-115 are:
- #84922 silicon carbide stone bits (use when smoothing the MetaGrip)
- Cutting guide
- Corrugated storage case
- Product reference sheet
- (2) #429 large felt wheels,
- #432 medium 1/2'' sanding band
- #445 fine 1/2'' sanding band
- #561 multipurpose cutting bit
- #932 aluminum oxide stone bit
- #8193 aluminum oxide stone bit
- #83142 silicon carbide stone bit
- #194 high speed cutter
- #401 mandrel
- #402 mandrel
- #407 Coarse 1/2'' sanding drum
- (2) #414 small felt wheels
- #415 dressing stone
- #420 HD emery cut off wheel
- #421 polishing compound
- (2) #425 emery wheels
#426 fiberglass cut off wheel.