Push med Elbow Brace Epi
Compete in comfort on the courts when you wear the Push med Elbow Brace Epi.
Free Shipping Included
Push med Elbow Brace Epi for men and women keeps you playing; ask the therapists who wear it!
The focused pressure of the unique soft pad and the gentle, smooth, breathable material not only makes the brace comfortable but also prevents it slipping down the arm. An unseen internal reinforcement prevents strangulation of the blood flow. The brace is latex free and machine washable. (See CARE tab.)
The Push med Elbow Brace Epi is the ideal brace for women or men with:
- Tennis or Golfer’s elbow (epicondylitis).
How to Size the Push med Elbow Brace Epi
Measure around the arm with the elbow bent, as shown. This brace is available in ONE SIZE which fits elbow measurements of 7 3/4 to 13 3/4 inches (20-35 cm) and can be worn either on the RIGHT or LEFT arm.
How to Fit the Push med Elbow Brace Epi
How to Care for the Push med Elbow Brace Epi
Following the recommended care instructions can greatly extend the life of your Push med Elbow Brace Epi:
- Close all straps before washing
- Place the brace in a net bag
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle at a low temperature
- Allow to air dry
- DO NOT add bleach
- DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.
You can use your Health Savings Account to purchase BraceLab products.
The innovative characteristics of some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no assigned L-code identifier for the Push med Elbow Brace Epi to allow you to file for insurance reimbursement.
BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement. Please contact your insurance provider for specific filing information.
This information is provided to help you better understand the Push med Elbow Brace Epi to ensure proper fitting to provide patients with the best functional outcome.
- Comfortable localized pressure to extensor or flexor origin
- Does not shift on the arm, especially during active play
- Internal C-shaped reinforcement directs pressure to polymer pad and does not strangle blood flow
- Creates soft, comfortable feel and wicks moisture through Sympress™ microfibers
- Latex Free
- Machine washable (See CARE tab)
- Medial or lateral epicondylitis
If you need to return/exchange a brace, please see our policy for Exchanges & Returns for Therapist/Clinic/Reseller.