Push Sports Patella Brace – For Jumper’s Knee or Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease
- Distributes comfortable pressure to the patellar tendon via anatomically shaped pad
- Anti-slip pad maintains position on the leg, even during competition
- Minimal material in the knee cavity for increased comfort
- Easy on/off application
- Machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Jumper’s Knee
- Osgood-Schlatter’s disease
- Patellar tendonitis
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push Sports Patella Brace. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
The Push Sports Patella Brace comes in one size.
The Push Sports Patella Brace can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.