Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 – Comfortable compression after ankle sprain
- Offers adjustable compression for edema control and joint stability
- Prevents brace slippage via thermoplastic polyurethane anti-slip strips
- Ultra-thin, light weight yet strong fabric
- Designed for mild ankle injuries
- Machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Minor ankle sprains/strains
- Prevention of recurring ankle injury
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push Sports Ankle Brace 8. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 is available in three sizes, and in right and left versions. Use the chart below to select the correct brace size based of the circumference of your foot.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.