PLEASE NOTE: This information is provided by BraceLab as a courtesy. We are not a medical provider and we do not file insurance. We are unable to provide any information beyond what is included below. Please contact your insurer with any questions about insurance, claims, or filing.
Please remember that following the guidelines given below does not guarantee reimbursement since reimbursement is the decision of each insurer.
INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS who purchase the Push® and Push Sports® braces and want to submit a request for reimbursement from their insurance:
- Fill out the CMS form for Durable Medical Equipment reimbursement.
- Include your BraceLab receipt (order confirmation) which has the correct code for filing.
- Use the filing HCPCS code (L-code) for your brace listed below if you have misplaced your order confirmation. Note: Some braces have no applicable code and filing for reimbursement for these braces will be denied.
- Be sure to choose the option: “The provider or supplier is not enrolled with Medicare.” BraceLab does not have a National Provider Identifier Number (NPI number).
Other Insurers, Medicare Advantage, or Medicare Supplemental Plans:
- You must contact your insurer to obtain the correct form to request reimbursement. BraceLab’s receipt (order confirmation) must be attached to the form which is being sent to the insurer. Use the appropriate HCPCS, or L-codes, listed below.
BraceLab assigned HCPCS codes (also known as L-Codes)
Note: Not all BraceLab braces qualify to receive an assigned code. Submitting a request for reimbursement for a brace for which there is no assigned code will result in denial.
To help you find the correct code, the first four digits of the SKU number that appear on the brace package are listed in the left column.
|SKU||Brace Name||Assigned Code||PDAC Letter|
The MetaGrip is unique as it has two assigned codes:
|4.10.1||Push Sports Thumb Brace||L-3924||PDAC Letter|
|1.10.1||Push care Wrist Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.10.1||Push med Wrist Brace||L-3908||PDAC Letter|
|2.10.2||Push med Wrist Brace Splint||L-3908||PDAC Letter|
|4.10.1||Push Sports Wrist Brace||L-3908||PDAC Letter|
|4.10.2||Push Sports Wrist Support||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.70.2||Push med Elbow Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.70.1||Push med Elbow Brace Epi||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|4.70.1||Push Sports Elbow Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.50.3||Push med Shoulder Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.50.2||Push med Shoulder Brace Plus||L-3660||PDAC Letter|
|1.60.1 or 1.60.2||Push care Neck Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.60.1 or 2.60.2||Push med Neck Brace||L-0120||PDAC Letter|
|1.40.1||Push care Back Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.40.2||Push med Back Brace||L-0625||PDAC Letter|
|1.30.2||Push care Knee Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.30.1||Push med Knee Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|4.30.1||Push Sports Knee Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.30.2||Push med Patella Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|4.30.2||Push Sports Patella Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|1.20.1||Push care Ankle Brace||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|2.20.1||Push med Ankle Brace||L-1902||PDAC Letter|
|2.20.2||Push med Ankle Brace Aequi Flex||L-1902||PDAC Letter|
|3.20.1||Push ortho Ankle Brace Aequi||L-1902||PDAC Letter|
|3.20.2||Push ortho Ankle Brace Aequi Junior||L-1902||PDAC Letter|
|4.20.1||Push Sports Ankle Kicx||L-1902||PDAC Letter|
|4.20.2||Push Sports Ankle Brace 8||No assigned code||Not applicable|
|3.20.3||Push ortho Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO)||L-1930||PDAC Letter|