Push med Shoulder Brace – Provides shoulder immobilization without neck/shoulder discomfort
- Immobilization of shoulder without neck strain
- Adjustability of lower arm angle distributes arm weight comfortably across chest
- Prevents blood flow constriction
- Machine washable on gentle cycle at low temperatures
- Shoulder dislocation/subluxation
- Post-operative shoulder care
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Shoulder fracture (proximal humerous)
- Collar bone (clavicle) fracture
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push med Shoulder Brace. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
To determine size for the Push med Shoulder Brace, measure around the upper chest as shown below.
NOTE: This measurement is only a guideline. If the measurement is near the size break point, the best way to ensure proper fit is to try on the two closest sizes.
Application: All you have to do is connect the dots!
Push Braces include a “dot system” to help you secure each strap to the proper place, in the proper order. Simply start with the strap that has one dot on the hook-and-loop pad at the end, and secure it to the hook-and-loop pad on the brace that has a matching dot. Repeat with the strap that has two dots, and so on, till the brace is secured. It’s that easy!
Each brace includes precise instructions for how to wrap each strap, although a professional fitting is always recommended for optimal comfort and support.
The Push® med Shoulder Brace can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.