Push Sports Wrist Support – Provides wrist compression; has thumb loop for easy application
- Adjustable strap for optimal compression and comfort
- Lined with anti-slip silicone strips to keep brace in place
- Thumb loop aids easy one-handed application
- Designed for mild wrist injuries
- Machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Minor sprains/strains and instability of the wrist
- Tendinitis of wrist tendons
- Support after wrist fractures
- Arthritis of the wrist
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push Sports Wrist Support. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
The Push Sports Wrist Support comes in one size, and in right and left versions.
The Push Sports Wrist Support can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.