Push Sports Wrist Support
Play or work unimpeded while enjoying assured support of the streamlined Push Sports Wrist Brace Support.
The sleek Push Sports Wrist Support for men and women compresses where needed while allowing free motion.
Adjustable, bi-directional, latex-free straps provide ideal compression and are easily applied with one hand by using a thumb loop. Internal areas of TPU anti-slip material keep the brace from slipping and the brace is machine washable. (See CARE tab.)
The Push Sports Wrist Support is the ideal brace for women or men:
- To prevent strain injuries to the wrist
- Following mild sprain/strain of the wrist
- With a loose-jointed wrist that needs support.
- Download a printable information sheet about the Push Sports Wrist Support (PDF).
- Download a printable information sheet about Push Sports wrist & elbow braces (PDF).
How to Size the Push Sports Wrist Support
How to Fit the Push Sports Wrist Support
How to Care for the Push Sports Wrist Support
Following the recommended care instructions can greatly extend the life of your Push Sports Wrist Support and straps:
- Close all straps before washing
- Place the brace in a net bag
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle at a low temperature
- Allow to air dry
- DO NOT add bleach
- DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.
You can use your Health Savings Account to purchase BraceLab products.
The innovative characteristics of some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no assigned L-code identifier for the Push Sports Wrist Support to allow you to file for insurance reimbursement.
BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement. Please contact your insurance provider for specific filing information.
This information is provided to help you better understand the Push Sports Wrist Support to ensure proper fitting to provide patients with the best functional outcome.
- Adjustable bi-directional straps for optimal compression and comfort
- Lined with anti-slip silicone strips to keep brace in place
- Thumb loop aids easy one-handed application
- Designed for mild wrist injuries
- Latex Free
- Machine washable (See CARE tab)
- Prevention of wrist strain
- Treatment of mild sprains/strains
- Laxity of the wrist
- Arthritis of the wrist
- TFCC symptoms
If you need to return/exchange a brace, please see our policy for Exchanges & Returns for Therapist/Clinic/Reseller.