Push Sports Knee Brace – Less bulky stabilization and compression for knee pain
- Follows natural rotational knee axis using unique non-axial leaf-spring hinges close to the joint
- U-shaped pad stabilizes the kneecap from both sides
- Prevents brace slippage via internal silicone strips
- Provides both medial and lateral knee support
- Machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis of the knee
- Patellofemoral pain or mild patella instability
- Mild instability after trauma/injury to collateral ligaments(s) (LCL or MCL),
- Post-operative protection after cruciate ligament surgery (ACL) at end stage of rehabilitation
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push Sports Knee Brace. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
To determine best size for the Push med Knee Brace, bend knee to a 90 degree angle and measure around the narrowest part of the knee as shown below. Choose the corresponding size from the chart.
The Push Sports Knee Brace can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.