Push Sports Elbow Brace
Keep hitting the ball as the Push Sports Elbow Brace relieves your tennis/golfer’s elbow pain.
Grip and play more comfortably with the Push Sports Elbow Brace for women and men as it relieves your elbow pain.
Pressure from the soft springy pad comfortably controls your pain while keeping the brace from slipping—even when you are sweaty. It is latex free and machine washable. (See CARE tab.)
Push Sports Elbow Brace is the ideal brace for women or men with:
- Tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow (epicondylitis).
How to Size the Push Sports Elbow Brace
The Push Sports Elbow Brace is available in ONE SIZE which fits elbow measurements of 7 7/8 to 14 inches (20-36 cm) and can be worn either on the RIGHT or LEFT arm. Measure around the arm with the elbow bent, as shown.
How to Fit the Push Sports Elbow Brace
How to Care for the Push Sports Elbow Brace
Following the recommended care instructions can greatly extend the life of your Push Sports Elbow Brace:
- Close all straps before washing
- Place the brace in a net bag
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle at a low temperature
- Allow to air dry
- DO NOT add bleach
- DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.
You can use your Health Savings Account to purchase BraceLab products.
The innovative characteristics of some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no assigned L-code identifier for the Push Sports Elbow Brace to allow you to file for insurance reimbursement.
BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement. Please contact your insurance provider for specific filing information.
This information is provided to help you better understand the Push Sports Elbow Brace and to ensure proper fitting to provide patients with the best functional outcome.
- Comfortable, well-distributed pressure to extensor or flexor origin
- Provides localized pressure through resilient pad
- Does not shift on the arm, even during competition
- Latex free
- Machine washable (See CARE tab)
- Medial or lateral epicondylitis
If you need to return/exchange a brace, please see our policy for Exchanges & Returns for Therapist/Clinic/Reseller.