Push Sports Elbow Brace – For Tennis Elbow or Golfer’s Elbow
- Provides relief from medial or lateral epicondylitis
- Comfortable, well-distributed pressure to extensor or flexor origin
- Provides localized pressure through viscoelastic pad
- Does not shift on the arm, even during competition
- Machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature
- Medial or lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow)
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push Sports Elbow Brace. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
The Push Sports Elbow Brace comes in one size.
The Push Sports Elbow Brace can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Be sure straps are closed during washing. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.