Push care Back Brace – Reduces low back pain with adjustable pad for specific spinal level pressure
- Ensures proper positioning of the lumbar spine
- Adjustable pad location for individualized pain relief
- Comfortable to wear during a wide range of activities
- Does not show through clothing
- Machine washable on gentle cycle at low temperatures
- Low back pain
- One vertebra slipping on another (spondylolisthesis)
- Crack or stress fracture of a vertebras (spondylolysis)
- Degenerative dis disease
- Lumbar compression fracture
- Post-operative support
The innovative characteristics for some of the Push braces do not fit current L-code identifier categories; therefore, there is no L-code identifier for the Push care Back Brace. BraceLab is not a provider. We do not file insurance nor can we provide information on insurance coverage or reimbursement rates. Please contact your insurance provider for filing information.
To determine size for the Push care Back Brace, measure around the waist as shown below.
NOTE: This measurement is only a guideline. If the measurement is near the size break point, the best way to ensure proper fit is to try on the two closest sizes.
The Push® care Back Brace can be machine washed on gentle cycle at low temperature. Washing in a net bag is recommended. DO NOT add bleach. DO NOT dry in dryer or wash in a dishwasher.