MetaGrip Modification Tools
Have all the tools you need, readily available, to modify a Push® MetaGrip® brace for a specific patient.
Free Shipping Included
MetaGrip Modification Kit
A sturdy plastic box with hinged lid holds the tools and instructions needed for modifying the MetaGrip.
The MetaGrip Modification Kit contains:
- One (1) scalpel handle
- One (1) package of ten (10): No.12 curved scalpel blades
- One (1) locking hemostat
- Three (3) silicone fingertip protectors
- Two (2) #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits to be used with Dremel Rotary Tool (sold separately). Additional #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits can be purchased separately.
- One 8GB USB drive with How-To Videos and a printable PDF Instruction Sheet
Dremel® 200-115: Two-Speed Rotary Tool
The Dremel 200-115 two-speed control allows you to set your speed at 15,000 or 35,000 RPM with a flip of a switch
- Click-and-set on/off switch allows precise speed selection.
- Cool-running ball bearing construction allows smooth and quiet operation.
- Comes with multiple accessories listed below which can be used for projects other than MetaGrip adjustments.
- Limited 2 Year warranty from the Dremel.
- Cord is 6 feet long.
- Voltage is 120V.
- Amperage is 0.9.
NOTE: use the #84922 Dremel Grinding Bit, included, for smoothing the cut edge of the MetaGrip. To purchase somewhat larger #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits that are a bit easier to use, see our separate listing or purchase the MetaGrip Modification Kit which includes two (2) #84922 Dremel Grinding Bits.
TIP: Using the low speed of 15,000 RPMs smooths cut edges of the MetaGrip carefully, while experienced users may prefer the 35,000 RPM setting
Accessories included with the Dremel 200-115 are:
- #84922 silicon carbide stone bits (use when smoothing the MetaGrip)
- Cutting guide
- Corrugated storage case
- Product reference sheet
- (2) #429 large felt wheels,
- #432 medium 1/2'' sanding band
- #445 fine 1/2'' sanding band
- #561 multipurpose cutting bit
- #932 aluminum oxide stone bit
- #8193 aluminum oxide stone bit
- #83142 silicon carbide stone bit
- #194 high speed cutter
- #401 mandrel
- #402 mandrel
- #407 Coarse 1/2'' sanding drum
- (2) #414 small felt wheels
- #415 dressing stone
- #420 HD emery cut off wheel
- #421 polishing compound
- (2) #425 emery wheels
- #426 fiberglass cut off wheel.
Dremel #84922 Silicon Carbide Stone Grinding Bits
This package includes two (2) grinding bits which fit the Dremel 200-115
TIP: Using the low speed of 15,000 RPMs smooths cut edges of the MetaGrip carefully, while experienced users may prefer the 35,000 RPM setting.
NOTE: one (1) smaller #84922 silicon carbide stone grinding bit comes with the Dremel 200-115 Rotary Tool, but many prefer the ease of these larger grinding bits.