Purchase Order Account Terms and Conditions
Please complete the section below to certify your BraceLab purchase order account.
- Purchase Order sales terms are Net 30 Days from date of invoice.
- Prices quoted are FOB our facility in Raleigh, NC. Shipping and handling costs will be added to each order. Third party shipping is available for customers with their own shipping accounts.
- BraceLab shipments will be made by United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS), or Federal Express (FedEx).
- Purchase Orders must list only one shipping address and one shipment date. Please complete additional orders, with separate purchase order numbers, for multiple locations or dates.
- Shipment dates cannot be guaranteed. We make every effort to ship either same day or next day from our facility. Our shipping facility is closed on certain holidays; see our website for details.
- A charge of 1.5% per month will be charged on any past due outstanding balance.
- In the event an overdue account is turned over to an attorney or other agency for collection, suit is brought, or the balance is collected through any judicial proceeding, the account will be charged additional fees. The customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs incurred by BraceLab or its affiliates to collect any overdue amounts.
- Purchase order privileges may be withdrawn by BraceLab at any time for reasonable cause.
- BraceLab will ship your order in the quantities and sizes that you specify. BraceLab cannot be responsible for errors made by a customer in entering quantities and sizes.
- Any discrepancies or claims must be filed by fax (1-888-762-6422) or email (support@BraceLab.com), within seven days from date of receipt of shipment.
- Changes to these terms and conditions may be made by BraceLab at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website site and emailed to the account address on file on, or before, the effective date of change.
By completing the fields below, you agree to Net 30 day terms and all other policies listed above.